Learn how forward-thinking executives are leveraging low-code platforms to bridge the expanding IT skills gap.
Over 90% of survey respondents say custom applications are a strategic enabler for their business. Yet, only 46% say their IT teams can keep pace with the demand for new app requests.
How can companies cope with insufficient IT resources in an age of growing demand for custom business apps?
We polled 268 decision-makers on their priorities, challenges and opportunities surrounding the development and support of custom business applications. Download the report to see what they said.
THIS REPORT COVERS:
- Motivations for building custom business applications
- Focal areas receiving the greatest investment
- Risks of not investing in custom applications
- Barriers to building, supporting and enhancing applications
- The "low-code approach” used by forward-thinking organizations
This report is free. Download it now to gain actionable insights that will help you deliver critical business software despite resource limitations.